ROLES OF COVID-19 LEAD, COVID-19 LIAISON & COACHES Covid-19 Lead – Alan Smith
- With committee and coach support, sets up the Covid-19 protocols to be followed.
- Communicating with C19 liaisons and coaches what has been put in place and why.
- Take feedback from liaisons/coaches and amend protocols accordingly.
Liaison Lead – Agnes Czaczyk
- In simple terms a liaison officer attends the sessions and makes sure protocols set by the ‘lead’ are in place, working, and being followed. (This could be multiple individuals).
- Speak to any members or workforce breaking those protocols.
- Report back to Covid-19 lead if things need to be amended or improved.
- Influence the poolside and in pool protocols.
- Ensure that they are familiar with the protocols and risk assessment and that all training activities comply.
- Deliver orientation sessions for swimmers if requested by the lead and ensure that these are followed in and around the poolside